Saturday, September 16, 2006

Something very special.


Dear my friends,

Well, this is my personal note. Today I have something very special to inform you of.

I have recently engaged myself to Dan Koebel whom I met in Tsiigehtchic, N.W.T., Canada. I'm sorry but it's embarrassing to begin to talk about my engagement one by one, so I chose this way.

Currently I work for a camera manufacturing industry as a Website director in Tokyo. But I'll quit my job at the end of the year, and start my new life in Lucknow from the begging of January 2007. I can hardly wait to live with my fiance and his little son!

The wedding was set for the 29th of April 2007. We are looking for the site around Lucknow. I wish you would attend our party!

Lucknow is a nice small town which is what I want. It takes three hours from Toronto to Lucknow by car. Please drop in on us when you come our way.

No comments: