Friday, September 22, 2006

A nice flower arrangement for my parents.


I went to the flower arrangement class today. I've been interested in flowers since I was in my twenties...but finally! I found the nice class which is near my hometown!

Today's class was the secound round for me. I feel that I arrange flowers much better than I used to.
I hope I'm not mistaken my judgement!

I wish to make a nice flower arrangement for my parents at my wedding party in Tokyo next May, because May 26th is also my parents wedding anniversary!

My mom has looked after my dad for 4 years since we found his cerebral illness. She has devoted herself single-mindedly to her husband. I am deeply grateful for my mom's effort. Also, I have great respect for my mom. My dad can't speak or express his thought any more, but I'm sure he thanks to her, too.

I would like to be a wife who is like my mom.

No comments: