Sunday, October 15, 2006

Three more months!


Fall seems just around the corner in Tokyo. Finally, it's getting cool in the morning and at night.
I was waiting anxiously for this fall since May. It means...it'll be soon to start to live with Dan & Jack!

I decieded not to visit Dan & Jack this winter because it's too expensive to go to Ontario and come back to Tokyo. Dan wanted me to visit in Christmas season this year, but it costs more than $1500 if I buy a round trip ticket! And I need some time to pack up my stuff after finishing my job on December 30th.

So, only three more months!

It's too far away to see Dan & Jack, but on the other hand, it's too short to spend some time together with my parents and my younger sister for me.

Actually, it doesn't seem real yet that I'll leave here and can't see my family not so often from next year.
I can't imagine I'll not be able to live together with my parents. I still feel like traveling between Canada and Japan as ever.

How will I feel when I leave Japan? Am I going to get homesick?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mariko!!!

Connie here! Sandra just forwarded me your e-mail. The e-mail you use to have for me was down and out for about a year, but it is back in action now. Life is good - cold... Suppose to hit -45 degrees Celcius soon. It looks like Fall just decided to skip by us quite quickly this year! Cheerios from us :-)

Mariko said...

Hi Connie,
thank you for leaving your comment!
I'm happy to read it!
What? -45 degrees Celcius??? Where are you now???? In Yukon again? or in B.C.???? :-0

Anyway, please keep in touch! Oh, and please check this blog sometimes and drop me a line! ;-)