Sunday, November 05, 2006

The best smile in the world.


This is my dad.
He is suiffering from a serious cerebral nerve disease since he was 60 years old.

He can't walk. He can't eat by himself. He can't talk. He has no mental capacity.
The only thing he can do is to express his feelings. Happy, silent, or sad. Smile, frown, or cry.

But I guarantee that his smile is the best smile in the world. It's his heart of gold that makes him smile. His smile has saved me so many times. He changes the atmosphere, even in the public. How great the smile's power is!!

Today, my dad, mom and I went to the day-care center. It held a sports festival for senior patients. Actually, he's the youngest, also he's the only one who can't join the games. But, he still looked so happy. I love his smile, and I 'm proud of him very much.

No comments: